Robotime-ROKR LS402 Harbinger Rover is a wooden space car model that is 100% powered by solar energy. This rokr puzzle is inspired by NASA's exploration space rover and combines the STEM concepts. LS402's mission is to explore the existence of any living on other planets. It also analyzes the climate and geology.
- SOLAR PANEL: Powered 100% by solar energy and function.
- VIVID DETAILS: It includes a Chemical, an APXS (Alpha Particle Xray Spectrometer), a Mast cam, a solar-powered motor.
- STEM CONCEPT: The mechanism involves many scientific principles and concepts. It will enhance your understanding of STEM and car mechanisms.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY & GIFT: Best gift for kids and space hunting lovers. Enjoy a relaxing building hobby with family and friends.
- Assembled Size: 175*85*100 mm
- Packaging Size: 237*175*41 mm
- Wood Pieces: 209 pcs
- Weight: 400g
- Energy Type: Solar Energy
- Estimated Time: 4-8 hours.
- Age Range: > 8 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old