Robotime-ROKR LS503 Vagabond Rover is 100% powered by solar energy. It is inspired by NASA's exploration space rover and combines the STEM concepts. LS503's mission is to explore water resources and analyze the new energy sources.
*Due to customs policy wax and glue may not be included in packages.
- SOLAR PANEL: Powered 100% by solar energy and function.
- VIVID DETAILS: It includes two seats and hand controller, a high-gain panoramic and a TV camera to collect data.
- STEM CONCEPT: The mechanism involves many scientific principles and concepts. It will enhance your understanding of STEM and car mechanism.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY & GIFT:Best gift for kids and space hunting lovers. Enjoy a relaxing building hobby with family and friends.
- Assembled Size: 125*160*120 mm
- Packaging Size: 237*175*41 mm
- Wood Pieces:156 pcs
- Series: Spacing Hunting
- Weight: 400g
- Energy Type: Solar Energy Powered
- Estimated Time: 4-8 hours.
- Age Range: > 8 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old
Please consider twice before you place the order. If you want to cancel order please do within 24 business hours BEFORE it is sent out. After it's shipped, we cannot accept the requirement of refund, especially when lacking shipping resources.
- 7-14 working days for most countries and districts (24-36 business hours to process the order and additional 7-14 days for shipping). For remote districts it may take longer time.
- During peak seasons (like Mother’s Day & Christmas) shipping can take an additional 3-4 working days.
Available countries now:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.