This Robotime-Rolife Sakura Densya TGB01 is a DIY 3D wooden book nook shelf insert puzzle kit that you can build with your own hands. After finishing this work, it will show a beautiful scene of Tokyo streets in Spring. This book nook diorama will be great home decor for a bookshelf or any other room space. It will also look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on. More importantly, this bookshelf insert can help create your imagination and increase creativity, which is a perfect hands-on gift for kids & adults.
- This Sakura Densya book nook kit has been beautifully pre-colored, with no paint required. But some parts in the kit may need to be painted. If you have more creative paint ideas, we are happy to see excellent work from you.
- The package includes important information, and please keep it well for future reference.
- Children must assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing.
- The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries.
- Due to customs policy, glue and battery may not be included in the package.
The tram slowly passes over the iron bridge next to the beautiful cherry blossom trees. The tram is made of one millimeter cardboard, two millimeter wood board and translucent PE sheet paper to restore its details.
The bookstore by the riverbank is equipped with two lights inside and outside respectively, emitting a warm light and creating a cozy atmosphere. The tiles made of corrugated paper look real and simple, and the contrast of different materials is more layered and vivid!
In order to create a realistic river effect, a 3D water ripple transparent PET material was chosen, which makes the river shine under the light mapping and brings a wonderful visual impact.